South Carolina United FC
Girls Team Pages
Team Web Page Guidelines
Team Web Page Guidelines
Guidelines for Team Web Pages for South Carolina United FC
Items OK to post:
- Team photos and links to team photos on the website (please make sure that all are in good taste)
- Team rosters
- Junior Academy teams/pools can only post the player’s last name on a published roster (no first names and no numbers). This is for child identity safety reasons.
- Select teams can post player names and numbers unless a parent requests otherwise. This is also up to the coach’s discretion as to whether players names and numbers are published on PMSL/SCSCL team webpages.
- Junior Academy teams/pools are not allowed to post any individual or game statistics.
- Select teams can post individual and team statistics, per the coach’s discretion.
- Information regarding practice schedules, changes, etc.
- Team news, meetings, etc.
- Game information and links to Sandlapper, PMSL, SCSCL and Premier League websites
- Tournament information, including links to tournament websites, directions, schedules, etc.
- Team and player recognition photos and articles. South Carolina United FC will post photos and brief articles on tournament champions and finalists on either the Junior Academy or Select home pages that are submitted in a timely manner (except for our host tournaments). However, host tournament win photos and articles are allowed on individual team/pool pages.
- Player recognition for accomplishments or any type of positive recognition.
Items NOT allowed:
- Personal or contact information on players or parents (i.e., phone numbers, address, email address, parent’s names, etc.). Contact information needs to be held private and only emailed out from the team manager or coach. Do not publish this information in an online document (such as Google documents) as it can be accessible by others and violates privacy. For U16 and older teams, this information can be posted for college recruiting purposes, but must be approved by the parents before posting.
- Team or individual player statistics for games are not allowed to be posted for any Junior Academy teams/pools.
- Negative commentary--please keep information on the team pages as positive and a good representation of the values of South Carolina United FC.
- Links to other websites, unless specifically approved above. This includes social networking sites.
If you have questions, please contact Lisa Stevens, Website Administrator.