We are in the process of finalizing all player assignment to teams for this season. You can check your player’s team assignments online. Below are the steps to do so:
1. Go online to the Recreational Registration System: RECREATIONAL - Register Player or Manage Account
2. Click "Continue" to the next screen.
3. Select the last option "I am currently registered and would like to check my team assignment or update my personal info."
4. To login, you can enter your email address that you provided during registration. Your password was emailed to on your confirmation letter. If you do not have the password, then you can have it emailed to you by clicking on the option "If you think you have a password but can’t remember it click here."
5. Scroll down the screen and you will see Registrations section. The team assignment is listed under the "Team" column. If you click on the Team name it will show the coach’s name and contact information, if the coach has been assigned.
Do not panic if you see "unassigned" or no coach assigned yet! We are still in the process of assigning and updating. If after Sept 3rd, you still don’t see a team assignment, please contact your Community Coordinator:
Downtown Community Division/Columbia YMCA - Jennifer Sedio, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lexington Community Division/Lexington Family YMCA – Chris Doucett, email@example.com
Northeast Community Division/Polo Road – Tripp Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org
Northeast Community Division/Jeep Rogers YMCA – Kenny Johnson, email@example.com
Northwest Community Division/Ballentine Park – Adam Matney, firstname.lastname@example.org
Northwest Community Division/NW YMCA – Paul Sadler, email@example.com